As specialist Business Lawyers our Business Law services extend to all facets of business including that crucial time when buying or selling a business.
There is so much more to consider than just preparing or vetting a contract, executing the sale or purchase and handing over the keys.
As your lawyers we want to get involved from the time the buy or sell decision has been made. The experience and expertise we bring to the table can make the difference between business success or failure, ongoing litigation or smooth sailing.
Here are just SOME of the duties we, as your Business Lawyers are responsible for:
- Contract Preparation
- Lease Assignment & Transfer
- Stock Purchase or Sale
- Asset Protection (Insurance and Liability)
- Workers Compensation
- Existing Staff Super Fund
- Clarification of Fixtures and Fittings
- Landlord Requirements
- Current Supplier Agreements
- Checking for Outstanding Business Debts
- Outstanding / Current Legal Actions Against The Business
- Clarification / Justification of Goodwill
- Ongoing Contracts Including Advertising, Security, Maintenance etc.
- Existing Employment Contracts or Union Agreements
The list is as long as it is variable but what isn’t flexible is your need to have an experienced and highly qualified business lawyer looking after your best interests at all times.
If you are thinking about buying or selling a business call us on (02) 9554 8111 or use the form below to contact us online.