For over a decade GA Lawyers Conveyancing and Property Law Division have helped our clients buy and sell houses and commercial properties all over Sydney. Dealing with banks, building societies, credit unions, superannuation funds and private lenders as well as buyers, sellers, local councils, certifiers, insurance companies, real estate agents, property inspectors and sometimes existing tenants requires a very high level of knowledge, experience and expertise.
At GA Lawyers Sydney we understand what a big deal each and every sale or purchase is for our clients, so we ensure that we bring the entire weight of our experience and expertise to each and every conveyancing matter no matter how big or small.
Property contracts and loan documents need to be fully scrutinised and vetted before we recommend them to our clients. There have been many occasions where we have saved our clients from several thousand dollars to amounts totalling in the millions by ensuring that they were both fully informed and protected to the full extent of the law.
Our fees for Conveyancing and Property Law matters vary according to each matter but in keeping with our reputation and policy our fees are always fair and reasonable.
If you are contemplating a property sale or purchase, residential or commercial call us during business hours on (02) 9554 8111 or use the form below to contact us online and have one of our staff call you.
Our Conveyancing and Property Law Services include:
- Preparation and Distribution of contracts for sale of property
- Reviewing contracts before a purchase and advising you accordingly
- Assisting you with price negotiations
- Attending the property settlement
- Commercial lease, industrial lease and retail lease preparation and execution
- Finance / Mortgage agreement vetting
- Assistance and advice for first home buyers and the Gov First Home Owners Grant
- Assistance with deposit bonds
- Property development advice
- Property sub-division advice
- Council requirement advice and assistance